Award-winning, Personal and UK Business Immigration Solutions
Personal and business immigration to the UK is complex and highly bureaucratic. Specialist support is advised to help you navigate the UK immigration system and that’s what we do.Our top London immigration lawyers offer advice and practical assistance on all aspects of personal and business immigration to the UK.read more
For More Than 25 Years Our Personal and Business Immigration Solutions Have Helped:
- Businesses hire the best talent from around the world
- Highly-skilled individuals live and work in Britain
- Reunite families
- Foreign nationals make a fresh start in the UK
- Invest in UK companies
- Start a business on British soil
- Secure British citizenship… and more
Partnering With YouWe have partnered with individuals and businesses on more than 8000 UK immigration cases, with a 98% success rate.
London's Best Immigration LawyersChoosing our services means having London’s best immigration lawyers available to listen and support you on your UK immigration journey.
Make Your UK Immigration Dream Come TrueTogether, let’s make your UK immigration dream a reality.
London's Best Business Immigration LawyersWhether you’re a UK-based business looking to recruit highly-skilled workers from overseas or transfer international staff to the UK, London’s best business immigration lawyers are available to discuss your options.
Business RepresentativesIf you’re an individual representative of a company with business interests in the UK, our business visa services can help you secure the necessary entry permissions to attend key business meetings and conferences in the UK.
Business Startup and InvestmentWant to setup a business or invest in a UK company?Our specialist UK startup visa and Tier 1 investor visa lawyers offer practical support and advice on your options for investing in an existing UK business or launching a startup.
Our Business Immigration Solutions Include:
- Tier 2 sponsor licence applications for UK businesses seeking to hire overseas workers
- Guidance on Tier 2 sponsorship compliance and duties for UK employers
- Tier 2 visa applications for highly-skilled foreign nationals with a UK job offer
- Tier 1 investor visa applications for overseas investors seeking to invest in the UK
- Sole representative visa applications for overseas business representatives with business interests in the UK
- Application support for the new, UK startup visa
- Application support for the new, UK innovator visa
- Support with applications for the new, UK global talent visa
Giving You The Right SupportBusiness immigration to the UK can be tough.The application process for all business visa categories can be confusing because Home Office guidance notes aren’t often clear and eligibility rules are very restrictive.
Error-Free ApplicationOur business immigration solutions help to make sense of the process and file an error-free application to give yours the best possible chance of success.
Contact Ash Norton SolicitorsCall +44 (0)207 629 3633 to speak to the best UK business immigration lawyers in London.
Post-Brexit UK Immigration RulesUK immigration laws and visa application processes continuously change. New UK immigration rules come into effect on 1 January 2021, ending free movement for EU citizens seeking entry to the UK. Increasingly restrictive measures across all UK visa categories make it tougher than ever for EU and non-EU citizens to come to the UK.
Family-Based Visa ApplicationsPersonal immigration to the UK for the purposes of visiting family, reuniting with family, joining a spouse or even taking a holiday, require an error-free UK visa application.
Personal Immigration LawyersOur personal immigration lawyers ensure that your application is filed in accordance with the latest UK immigration rules to lessen the risk of your visa application being rejected.
Want To Make a British Citizenship Application?There are several routes to citizenship in the UK. If you have lived in the country for five years, you can apply for UK citizenship by naturalisation.
Marriage and Civil PartnershipIf you’re married to or in a civil partnership with a UK citizen, you can make a British citizenship application after three years.UK citizenship frees you of all immigration restrictions and offers security, plus the opportunity to build your life in the UK.
Specialist UK Citizenship LawyersOur specialist UK citizenship lawyers will ensure that you are fully prepared and meet eligibility requirements for making a British naturalisation application.
Our Personal UK Immigration Solutions Include:
- British citizenship applications for foreign nationals who want to make the UK their permanent home
- Family-based visa application support (including: spouse visas, family or settled person visas, fiancé visas, dependent visas… and more)
- Indefinite leave to remain support
- Support with judicial reviews for those who want to challenge a UK visa refusal
Employing the best engineers and scientists can be challenging for any growing technology business but when the best talent is abroad it can add to the difficulties...
I am writing to endorse Ms Priti Patel as a reliable, trustworthy, valuable and intelligent lawyer in whom one can have a total confidence to provide services as promised...
I have found Mrs Priti Patel of Ash Norton Solicitors to be professional, bright, and most importantly compassionate and committed to the rights of her clients over the last six years...
I have recently needed to use a solicitor and have been very impressed with the quality of service and professionalism of the staff. I would recommend this company...
When the UK was part of the EU, European workers required no work visas for UK employment. However, now that free movement no ...Read More